Man of the Match - Crystal Palace (h)

Man of the Match - Crystal Palace (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For all the silky skills of King David and for all his running from KDB, I must nominate the powerhouse that he was today Niki Oti.What a superb all round performance from him and he looks so more comfortable since Vinny made his comeback.
Won most things in the air,some great interceptions and some wonderful forward passing.
My MOM by a mile (well slightly ahead of King David).

Dave or De Bruyne. Gone with Dave given it was his return that sparked that performance. Kev's best performance of the season though. The back 4 were also very good today with what they were asked to do.

Thought Clichy, Ota, KDB and Spanish Dave were all excellent, but I went for Yaya

So difficult to choose between Silva and KDB....but I give it to KDB....he was consistently brilliant over the full 90 minutes with 2 assists and one goal.

Silva and DeBruyne were both sublime. DeBruyne has been a bit out of sorts recently, but was much better today playing centrally alongside Silva, and that's why I went for El Majo - he just makes the whole team knit together, we look so much better as a team with him in it.

He'a had a lot of over the top stick recently, so I think it's important to say Clichy was superb today, probably his best performance of the season. Otamendi, Kompany and Yaya also excellent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.