City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

It's embarrassing..the Daily mail have highlighted our fans leaving early..not a good read at all..City fans indulging in their habit of leaving early..oh dear oh dear..shame on us.

Its pretty embarrassing you actually clicked on that shite and gave them revenue.

Fcuk me fans in the 70's 80's and 90's must be well embarrassed the amount of empty seats around in those days!! This empty shite was invented by the media and sad fcuking rags Liverpool and Arsenal fans because they they aint got out else to slag us of for!

Correct we won 5 nil. People need something to moan about. I was at a concert mid week and amazingly lots left before the encore. It always happens. Not just at the etihad. Some people got shit to do, some people want to beat the traffic. Is it really such a crime. Honestly, someone is going to get snotted at a game soon for committing the ultimate insult of leaving a bit early.

They were brilliant today. Kevin horlock there as well. Brilliant day.

We do seem to have the busiest fans in the country.

It's a city forum people discuss city, just because I or someone else think some people are as daft as a brush doesn't mean we are angry. I don't go much anymore but when I see the empty seats I just think silly twats. More bemused than angry.

There is quite a broad spectrum between not arsed and anger. You needn't jump from one straight to the other.

Discuss it by all means, but comments about people being strange doing it, it can't be stopped as if it's the end of the world. I just don't get why people are personally offended or even bothered. As long as you're doing what you want to do why is it an issue? We won a game 5-0 today and within about half an hour of the game ending this thread was bumped. I'm pretty negative when it comes to city but people genuinely watched us win 5-0, some great individual performances but walked away going I know I'm going to moan about people who paid for their ticket leaving when they choose to.

doesnt bother me if there are empty seats towards the end of the game cos people choose to leave early, its their right, they paid for the choice.

if there are sections of empty seats at kick off, i'd be more concerned.

But if City fans are worrying because 'what other people are saying ' etc, tell them to f*** off!! we had worse crap in the 80's and 90's levelled at us than empty seats and they just made us stronger and committed back then.

We've turned into a bunch of Whinging Mary's, moaning about every little thing. It's embarassing!

There should be stewards at the exits armed with cattle prods to stop people leaving before the final whistle

Discuss it by all means, but comments about people being strange doing it, it can't be stopped as if it's the end of the world. I just don't get why people are personally offended or even bothered. As long as you're doing what you want to do why is it an issue? We won a game 5-0 today and within about half an hour of the game ending this thread was bumped. I'm pretty negative when it comes to city but people genuinely watched us win 5-0, some great individual performances but walked away going I know I'm going to moan about people who paid for their ticket leaving when they choose to.

In fairness mate your logic is poor. Typed words can easily be misinterpreted but to answer you

If I think it's strange that's what I think no malice so I just said it

When would you expect this thread to be bumped? After a game when plenty left early seems the most logical. Before the game would be a bit daft do you not think? Can you envisage a scenario where someone is very happy with the result, the performance and is on bluemoon reading threads and comments on this while they are here?

You can be happy, chilled and mention early leavers all at the same time.

Getting more noticeable now instead of fucking off early to beat the traffic, why don't they plan their evening it's one/two days a week every fortnight it was really embarrassing today after the team putting on a performance like that.

In fairness mate your logic is poor. Typed words can easily be misinterpreted but to answer you

If I think it's strange that's what I think no malice so I just said it

When would you expect this thread to be bumped? After a game when plenty left early seems the most logical. Before the game would be a bit daft do you not think? Can you envisage a scenario where someone is very happy with the result, the performance and is on bluemoon reading threads and comments on this while they are here?

You can be happy, chilled and mention early leavers all at the same time.

Not you but many posts in this thread are quite angry. I fear for the next home game when half who have commented here are stood outside the north stand with pitchforks wanting all its occupiers burnt at the stake.

You are right after the game and it's happened is when people will comment I just find it most odd after such a decent day that would be the first thing you'd run on bluemoon to discuss, that's from quite a negative blue too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.