Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

I really struggle to see past the fact that the guy is a grade A bellend, who doesn't deserve to be playing for a great club like ours.

I'd rather go for Trippier if we want a RB from Spurs - a guy who has City running through his veins.
Actually I believe Trippier is a die hard rag!!!

Watched him closely on Friday albeit tv and thought he was poor and slow to get back. Might be a reflection of his situation at Spurs but if it is then he was very unprofessional, and Pep won't want that

Don't think he is good enough with the ball at his feet for Pep to be honest. I think we will look at Fabinho from Monaco. He can also play DM which as well as killing two birds with one stone, will also allow Pep to invert the full backs like he was doing right at the start of the season.

Don't think he is good enough with the ball at his feet for Pep to be honest. I think we will look at Fabinho from Monaco. He can also play DM which as well as killing two birds with one stone, will also allow Pep to invert the full backs like he was doing right at the start of the season.
We've looked but he doesn't want to play right back.

Do you rate Cedric? He's the other one in the PL i'd have.

I'd have Cedric over Walker all day.

Intelligent on the ball, quick, can tackle without diving in and reads the game well going forwards and at the back.

Was excellent against Liverpool this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.