It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Juve win with CL then maybe Bonucci will be more inclined to relocate

@BillyShears has mentioned no way juve will sell bonnuci and Sandro and I agree. We need Alex Sandro way more than bonnuci. Maybe a move for VVD? If we signed VVD, walker and Alex Sandro for our defence than we are sorted at the back for years to come

Absolutely no question in my mind that they'll sign another CB this summer. They're losing Tosin this summer on a free as well and he was nominally part of the 25 man squad this season. My best guess is that actually Otamendi's gonna get sold, Vinny will stay, and we'll bring in another CB. It's a risk but I suspect that at least one if not both the full backs we sign will be able to play as part of a back 3.
Id agree selling Otamendi seems the only way it works.

@BillyShears has mentioned no way juve will sell bonnuci and Sandro and I agree. We need Alex Sandro way more than bonnuci. Maybe a move for VVD? If we signed VVD, walker and Alex Sandro for our defence than we are sorted at the back for years to come

I think we need a commanding CB as much as a LB. The difference Vinny made yesterday was clear and can anybody guess his fitness levels next season? We need more leaders desperately which is why I'm now thinking it's also a sensible move for Yaya to stay another year which I never thought I'd say..

I think we need a commanding CB as much as a LB. The difference Vinny made yesterday was clear and can anybody guess his fitness levels next season? We need more leaders desperately which is why I'm now thinking it's also a sensible move for Yaya to stay another year which I never thought I'd say..

VVD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.