Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Got my brother and 2 of his mates the £20 ones yesterday he had been on but cheapest he could find was £35. Don't know where he was looking but they could advertise them better

The £20 tickets are part of the normal away allocation that have been returned by West Brom. They've clearly only been put on sale in the past couple of days so when your brother checked it's likely those tickets weren't showing as available to buy, hence why he couldn't find any cheaper than £35.

I agree with jrb that City's marketing of these tickets is all over the place. They tend to go overboard with it for CL games but standard league games where the visitors have returned part of their allocation tend to just be put on sale not much more than a week before the match takes place without advertising the fact, and fans have to find out for themselves by visiting the ticket site.

Renewed last week £515.00 for me and £130.00 for my son in the family stand. Having to take my daughter to the Leicester game this Saturday and had to pay £35.00 for the ticket, that seems a bit over the top but still think the season ticket is ok at the price.
For next time you can relocate your s/t if your buying at ticket for someone else so if you got her the £20 ticket you could change your seats and that costs £1 each

Just checked the rags' prices and their season tickets range from £532 up to £950 for an adult ticket whereas ours range from £515 up to £920 for a standard adult ticket (excluding the pitch-side ones). The difference with our tickets is that you also can get one for £299/390 at the back of SS3 or you can get the Value gold Season card for £299. Plus we also offer the 93:20 tickets which are £1,180 up to £1,330. And that's just for Gold of course.

At Liverpool it's £685 to £869 for standard adult season tickets.

I am renewing mine, but thats just cos I can afford it and want to go and watch the blues.

you know the basic reason everyone renews.

I do feel sorry for those who cant afford it, but there is not a lot I can do to help them

I renewed yesterday for me and my son,£299 for me and £145 for him right at the back of 318,total of £444 for both of us,or just under £24 per game for both.We moved into the south stand 3 rd tier the 1 st season it was built,if we had stayed in the family stand in block 233 id be paying £565 and £130 for the kid next year,or no I wouldn't cos I couldn't afford it.

I didn't read email from club do I remember right you don't need to do anything to renew it's automatically done is that right.

Everybody on the Direct Debit scheme, who intends to renew, which means you don't need to do anything, unless you are changing some aspect of your membership, then ffs, make sure your debit/credit card on your account with the club has not expired, otherwise it won't renew....

Everybody on the Direct Debit scheme, who intends to renew, which means you don't need to do anything, unless you are changing some aspect of your membership, then ffs, make sure your debit/credit card on your account with the club has not expired, otherwise it won't renew....
Direct debits don't work via cards do they? I think they come direct from a bank account.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.