City already favourites for next season 2017-2018

A ground in which they've only won 1 in 9 and where every brown shoe team turning up will raise their game by 50%

I can honestly see them maybe just scraping 6th next season

I don't know why though, I'd expect Tottenham to be the most likely.

Can be sure they will get even more decisions next season (if possible) as they are playing at Wembley, the England factor, these are the cheating ****s to watch out for next Season!

Quote me on this!
I was right about Chelsea this season and the huge points haul

I'd make us and Chelsea favourites.

City: I'm assuming good signings (including goalie) and the Pep factor coming good. We've been superb on occasions but seriously lacked consistency. No point in being a Blue unless you start each season optimistically.

Chelsea: They are pretty slick, well organised and consistent - but not invincible. it's rare to retain a title.

Spurs: Excellent the last two seasons but will they get as good a chance again? Change of venue could be a bummer for them and transfer spending may be limited by the need to pay for the new gaff.

Arsenal: Off the pace this year and nothing to suggest a turn-round.

Red dippers: Like us, they need to improve consistency. However, I don't think the squad is a strong as some.

Red shite: May well turn some of those bore-draws into wins but, hey, they're rags and can go fcuk themselves.

I'm sorry, but there is no chance we should be favourites for this. We have been miles off the pace this year, we were miles off the pace last year. We would have won 1 league cup in 3 years, which in my opinion shows we've lost that winning mentality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.