City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

As above people fucking ambling about don't like it when told to fucking get a move on.

Tell me about it. They take the "I've paid my money I'll do what the fuck I like regardless of who it affects" to the extreme. stewards just standing there doing nothing while 8/9 people just stood blocking everyone from leaving and everyone's view. Is that not the job of a steward posted on the exits?

As has been said many times on here, if you pay your money, you're entitled to leave whenever you want. But the club need to have a look at what can e done re. the North/Family/Whatever Stand. Is it ever full? It doesn't look great on the TV. The thinking behind making it a stand for families was sound enough at that time. But it just hasn't worked, has it?

I'd be a millionaire if I had a pound for that quote "It doesn't look good on tv"

That's similar to the umpteen post on this thread by city fans saying they can't handle the rags piss taking them with the Emtyhad jibes.

Who actually gives a fuck. The biggest pisstake of the lot is folk watching on tv having a pop at fans going.
Ycmiu.

I'd be a millionaire if I had a pound for that quote "It doesn't look good on tv"

That's similar to the umpteen post on this thread by city fans saying they can't handle the rags piss taking them with the Emtyhad jibes.

Who actually gives a fuck. The biggest pisstake of the lot is folk watching on tv having a pop at fans going.
Ycmiu.
He wasn't doing that though, he was asking if the club should have a rethink about the stand not being full.

Well no you're not because it inconveniences other people who want to stay to the end. The people who have to stand up to let you out and whose view you block while doing so. If you go to the theatre or to see the Halle, it's highly unlikely you'd be allowed in after the performance had started and no one leaves 5 minutes before the interval or the end of the performance. So why is it OK to do those things at a football match?

can't remember what game it was now, was this year but anyway some young lad decided he wanted to leave early, fair enough not my problem. It then became my problem as instead of walking up the steps to leave he then thought it would be a nice idea to stand on the stairs right in front of me. I made a sly dig to the person next to me saying 'if you're gonna piss off early at least do it properly and not stand right in front of me' hoping he would hear which he did and he turned round and started going mental. kept saying 'do you know who i am?' no pal and I don't wish to do so. I said there's 2 seats there empty go stand in them not in my way, he said 'why should I? this is a better view and I've paid my money so can do what I want' yes you can do what you want in your paid for seat not on the stairs blocking my view! grade A bellend

You watch the replay of Otemendi goal, empty seats in SSL1 all over not only Family Stand as you & others keep saying.
I don't care about early leavers up to the individual for me like another poster it's the fuckers who arrive 10 mins late, get up 10 mins before HT & then arrive back 10 mins late all so they can stick another 6-7 pints down there knecks.
If we are going to slag off early leavers then tell the piss heads who miss more than the 10 minutes at the end.
Why would you see empty seats in SSL1 for Ota's goal? It was scored in front of the family stand. You know, what used to be the north stand.

We should use The Running Man as an example. Everyone in the stadium has to wear a collar, which will explode if you go outside the stadium before the end of a game. When the final whistle blows, parameters around the concourses are set to neutral, and fans can leave safely. Problem solved.

Why would you see empty seats in SSL1 for Ota's goal? It was scored in front of the family stand. You know, what used to be the north stand.
At last someone noticed, only taken 2 days.

We have empty seats everywhere not just family stand, oh & by the way GOALS are allways scored in our end why change it????

can't remember what game it was now, was this year but anyway some young lad decided he wanted to leave early, fair enough not my problem. It then became my problem as instead of walking up the steps to leave he then thought it would be a nice idea to stand on the stairs right in front of me. I made a sly dig to the person next to me saying 'if you're gonna piss off early at least do it properly and not stand right in front of me' hoping he would hear which he did and he turned round and started going mental. kept saying 'do you know who i am?' no pal and I don't wish to do so. I said there's 2 seats there empty go stand in them not in my way, he said 'why should I? this is a better view and I've paid my money so can do what I want' yes you can do what you want in your paid for seat not on the stairs blocking my view! grade A bellend

Did you ever find out who he was?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.