TV Series

Little Boy Blue. Really good and really sad. Amazing how long ago since Rhys Jones was murdered yet seems so recent. Very sad waste of life.

Little Boy Blue. Really good and really sad. Amazing how long ago since Rhys Jones was murdered yet seems so recent. Very sad waste of life.
Its highly emotional and incredibly upsetting,but its been superbly done.

From the way events have been told to the individual performances,Stephen Graham as a man on a mission......is fantastic,one of our very best actors imo.

Its highly emotional and incredibly upsetting,but its been superbly done.

From the way events have been told to the individual performances,Stephen Graham as a man on a mission......is fantastic,one of our very best actors imo.
Don't know if anyone else mentioned, but he was great in an episode of Accused where he visited a cross-dressing prostitute played by Sean Bean

Finished series 3 of broadchurch last night and slightly underwhelming overall. An ok watch but it never really hit the heights of series 1 for me.

Just started watching American Gods – 2 episodes in, very good so far... main geezer in it is out of Hollyoaks but surprisingly good!!!

This series end of 'Billions'.

Honestly superb. Whilst not as intense as ep 11, it gives us some very very interesting dynamic developments to look forward to in the next instalments.

I think some wonder why I like this show so much and all I can say is I must enjoy psychological warfare more than most!!

I've actually preferred season 2 to season 1, not seen the final episode yet though, will watch it tomorrow night.

Very much looking forward to American Gods ;-)

Still never found anything to quite come close to the holy triumvirate so far (The Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.