City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

At last someone noticed, only taken 2 days.

We have empty seats everywhere not just family stand, oh & by the way GOALS are allways scored in our end why change it????

Indeed. The North Stand appears to be an easy target for these outraged people who see seats emptying towards the end of a game. It shouldn't matter but it happens all over the stadium and always has done since I started going in the early 70's.

I can fully understand those fans who stay till the end,getting pissed off with the early leavers whilst trying to watch the game.
As an early leaver myself and sitting bang in the middle of a section, I never move until the ball is out of play,that way i`m not pissing off those around me.
For those who don`t know me,I leave early due to my disability but my son stays till the end,so by the time I get back to my car he is virtually only a minute or so behind me.
As someone else has stated, I to get pissed off with some fans who complain "it doesn`t look good for television" Seriously who gives a fuck about that.Only those who can`t stand up to Rags baiting you.Well Rags just fuck right off and get a full house yourself,or do you want us to ask GMP again for proof of your actual attendances ?

Ha. I thought that. 'Do you know who I am.' It is a strange thing to say. If you knew his name surely you would say ' Oy (famous young person) shift your fucking arse I am watching the game, you twat'
Maybe the poor lad was lost and confused. Maybe he was acting mental because......well he was mental.
He could still be out there wandering the streets.

Should have asked him to check the back of the collar on his jacket. It might have had his name.

I don't attend regularly so am not going to have a go at anyone.

If however I was a player I'd like to see that my and my teammates efforts are appreciated by being clapped off at the end, particularly if the team had just put in a wonderful performance.

I can fully understand those fans who stay till the end,getting pissed off with the early leavers whilst trying to watch the game.
As an early leaver myself and sitting bang in the middle of a section, I never move until the ball is out of play,that way i`m not pissing off those around me.
For those who don`t know me,I leave early due to my disability but my son stays till the end,so by the time I get back to my car he is virtually only a minute or so behind me.
As someone else has stated, I to get pissed off with some fans who complain "it doesn`t look good for television" Seriously who gives a fuck about that.Only those who can`t stand up to Rags baiting you.Well Rags just fuck right off and get a full house yourself,or do you want us to ask GMP again for proof of your actual attendances ?

Doesn't arse me personally, I'd obviously rather people stay until the end but everyone has their own choice.

What does get on my tits though is the fella who sits on our row (SS3 back row) who leaves early but if something happens on the pitch he's quite happy to stand right in front of me or my lad to watch it. That's fucking selfish in my opinion and i've told him more than once to fucking move if he's going. I'm happy to move to let anyone out but don't think you can stand in front of me if something catches your eye.

This is a debate that could/will go on for eternity. For me though, the biggest problem of all is the family stand, it never looks anywhere near full. What a waste of a stand. Time to reduce to 1 tier I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.