Leicester (h) pre-match thread (Team News pg32)

Leicester City (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if Kun is fit to play I get the feeling Pep may well play both he and Jesus up front together for the rest of the season. I just dont see why he wouldnt play Kun with his goalscoring record in recent weeks he has been banging them in again for fun. Time will tell but a patnership of Jesus and Kun must be given some sort of run out together before the season ends. Pep can easy get a team to play together with the 2 starting together and playing at home too. Knowing 2 more wins will more than likely set us into the top 4 if were going to over take Liverpool goal difference might play a part too. Wouldnt want it going down to the Watford game in a shoot out for 3rd.

Playing those particular two up top...not sure I'd want that. My main reason- Aguero doesn't pass enough. That can't be denied, especially around the box or in. When someone is in a better position to shoot or score, he'd rather run into a cul-de-sac of players. That I don't blame him for as he backs his ability and did that when he was younger. Yes, I know he crossed the ball for G.J against Boro, however, he had many chances in the game to release the ball earlier. Which he didn't. If both play, one of Sterling or Sané may drop to the bench. I say that but you can never guess what team Pep will use.

Game is sold out. Only ticket exchange tickets available.

£58 a ticket live game, 12.30 KO. Get the North Stand extension started

I think some fans might be underestimating Leicester. They are playing very well at the moment. Had the season started when Shakespeare was appointed they'd be up there with Chelsea. They've taken 22 points from 10 games which is close to title winning form. A lot better than we are averaging.

They should really be regarded as a top 4 club in terms of this season though whether they can retain players like Schmeichel, Mahrez and Vardy over the Summer is open to doubt. This will be a test of how good we are now that Kompany and Jesus are back.

As soon as I read your post I went to the site as I might be struggling to make the game and wanted to suss out the ticket exchange. They were still selling seats (up to 6) each.
OK, well they must be anticipating it selling out very very soon then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.