Diabetes

Limiting yourself to 600 calories a day isn't going to do you any good.

Just cut the sugars out. Including fruit sugar and 'hidden' sugar and you'll be right as rain.

I couldnt agree more,starvation isnt the answer - Eating little and often is the way forward.

Look into the GI of foods and more importantly the GL of meals,concentrate on eating foods that dont spike your blood sugar and you'll be on the road to recovery.

Just cut the sugars out. Including fruit sugar and 'hidden' sugar and you'll be right as rain.

Fallacy.

Saved her life, not just cutting out sugar, this diet literally reverses type 2 diabetes. Regularly done months of 6-700 calories a day and I've never felt better. Backed up with blood tests, everything dropped to where I thought should be, energy levels up etc. The idea that for people these days not having enough with 600 calories is false, false science. Proof in the pudding.

I say do what works for you, and I've seen it happen in front of me that this diet works better than anything I've ever seen, prevents a life time of medication, melts fat away, and improves overall wellbeing

The 600cal/day is quite drastic. My course deliverer doesn't like using the word diet, even in the context of 'balanced diet'. She much prefers the idea of a change in lifestyle. So if cakes, toffees, biscuits and beer were yer thing just cut those out and see how yer go!

It depends.

You can eat 600 calories worth of vegetables and you'd stuggle to eat it in a day. I dare you to try it.

There's plenty of evidence to suggest a keto or paleo diet can reverse diabetes though, without having to resort to starving yourself as you say.

Get grains and sugar out of the diet and the evidence suggests the body can heal almost anything.

You don't need to cut out fruit at all,read up on the lower GI ones and eat them with something else like natural yoghurt and it won't spike your blood sugar,you can eat green banana's but avoid ripe ones as the sugar content is much higher when they are ripe,just needs an hrs research on diabetic diets online

The 600 calorie certainly does seem to reverse it. It isn't widely used as it takes a certain type of person to follow it. I suggest it to patients but most do not go ahead with it. Ask about getting involved with an expert patient group.

As a few have said on here just try reducing the sugar and crap and doing a bit more exercise makes you feel good!! So it's win win!

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.