It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone inform me of Tolmies previous songs,clips etc.. and which players it was confirmed to be one way or another. i'm more a a tea break quickie type crossword kinda guy, no chance with the cryptic stuff, thanks.

Normally what happens is he posts videos, no one gets the clue and then he finally spills the beans when he gets pissed off at how bad the guesses are.

Huge transfer would scream Mbappe to me. There are few players I consider genuinely out of reach but Messi, Suarez and Neymar are all there for me.

can anyone inform me of Tolmies previous songs,clips etc.. and which players it was confirmed to be one way or another. i'm more a a tea break quickie type crossword kinda guy, no chance with the cryptic stuff, thanks.

I think he just posts music videos that he's too embarrassed to admit to in the what are you listening to thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.