93.20 Documentary

Love it , if........Love it.........CTID...........Aguerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................

Someone should make a docufilm about that season. It would make epic viewing, even for neutrals.
Would make a great 30 for 30. They make excellent docufilms about sporting significance but often from an unusual viewpoint. It would be great viewing to frame it against the clear favouritism shown towards United that season with all the penalties they were given and the clear cheating with which they were indulged

Brilliant. Thanks for posting.
BBC did a programme a couple of years ago called 'Match of the Day at 50' and there's a 5 minute clip about the goal with Guy Mowbray talking about commentating on the match and Sergio talking about the goal itself. It's fantastic viewing. It's on my youview box but I cant find a way to get the video off there (if anyone knows how please shout) which pisses me off as I'd like to upload it. Anyway, you can see it here
Go to 49 mins - this will bring a tear to your eye - enjoy!

Is there anywhere you can get the full sky coverage of the match including pre and post match?

I had it all on my old virgin box and I'd nearly worn it out I'd watched it so many times, but it stopped working a few weeks ago
I may have it on my laptop at home (at work right now). I'll check if it's there and see if I can get it uploaded to a site for ya.

Someone should make a docufilm about that season. It would make epic viewing, even for neutrals.

I had an idea for this about two years back where the story of the season is told in straightforward documentary style but is merged with musical montages on certain players (Tevez, Balo) and key games. I got in touch with several people and the feedback was really encouraging but nothing came of it in the end. Probably best left to the professionals haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.