Yaya Toure signs one year extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good move.

Keep him as a bit player and Peps unofficial mouthpiece when we get fucked over.

Yaya Touré has received NO new contract offer from Manchester City and could play his last home game at the Etihad next Tuesday. [Mirror]

Sources close to Touré have confirmed there has been no offer made or even talks, despite his deal running down. [Mirror]

I still think he will be here for one more year.

If West Ham offer him a killer deal playing week in week out I wouldn't completely rule it out though.

Where's the young players we should be bringing up to 1st team ?

We need to move on from old men like yaya, he will be even slower next year

We need player who can bench Yaya first, if that one exist and delivered good performances constantly then we can sell Yaya.

Until now, he is the best.

His performances since he came back into the side have on the whole been excellent. He has a physical presence about him and retains possession well and keeps the team ticking over. If someone offers him a 2-3 year deal I think he will be gone but I hope he stays at least one more year, he is a multi millionaire, how much money does he need?

But we need to keep a few, keep a balance in the squad of experience and youth. Looking at the potential departures, i reckon we'll be getting rid of at least six 30+ players, plus maybe a couple in their late 20's.

Everyone goes on about Monaco for example, for their youthfulness. Five players the other night were 29 or over and they still got schooled by the old men of Juve.

Yes Yaya is a bit slower this year but anyone that thinks he has nothing to offer this team is pissed or on drugs, he is still class and has shown it on a number of times this season, you cant have a squad of teenagers you need old heads in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.