It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a monopoly with transfers, at one club, is bad for business long term, especially when the middle man is named Maureen.... and you're saying that, not me, one of mendes's players is high on our priorities, to suggest he won't deal with city is nonsense..

Just putting names out there Bernardo Silva/Fabhino or Carvalho maybe?

Not sure why you feel this will be the case. We won't offer contracts to every old player (we know for a fact a number of them are out the door) and even if we did that doesn't stop us from bringing in world class talent.

Last summer we brought in two players who would arguably be desired by every big side in Europe in Gabriel Jesus and Leroy Sane. We also got Barcelona and Chile's number 1 and England's most promising play-making central defender in an age.

Even another window on that level, and I think most here expect even more, would be amazing given the foundation laid already.

The underlying point you're making though is that ultimately we'll fail to acquire most of our transfer targets, which doesn't seem likely at all. City have the financial clout, the promise of trophies/success and of course Pep Guardiola, all of which is a serious lure for any player in the game. The Laportes are the exceptions.

I think these are the sort of players we'll end up buying this summer, with the exception of 1 or 2 older players i.e Sandro and Walker. We'll probably buy no more than 5 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.