United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
united game yesterday shown what all manchester city fans and players and manager are mad about this season

the ref control the game in united favour everything went the way for the home team and how did rolo not pick up a red card for kicking Costa after he went in hard on Bailly the hand ball is clear and control the ball in his favour so got to be given but just watching the ref he just about won the game for united and as for crowding the ref will the FA bring them to answer and control the players shocking. its from throw inns to dead balls to fouls and letting them go and for Herrera what does he have to do to get a red card and the yellow save any after match video replays in saying the ref seen it

now back to city vs chelsea at home and how the ref control the game and made chelsea look the better team but the foul on Aguero by David Luiz last man red card coming out of the pocket only for somebody in the ear of the ref and next thing play on. that not only change the game but the season. red card chelsea down to 10 men city 1.0 up chelsea miss Luiz for 3 games city don't lose aguero for 4 games Fernandinho for 3 games city get the 3 points its all there to see we was done over by the ref

united have to get top 4 and champions league football uefa and the tv people need them to sell the tv rights for mega bucks
you know united get top 4 or win the europa league
this is a strong post , lots of good points . im still even today miffed about the aguero / luiz incident and i truly think it had a big impact on our season but thats our fault for letting it i guess

They won't be able to finish sixth and take a CL position next year though as they won't be in the European equivalent of the Autoglass Trophy.

They will if they finish 3rd in their group, they drop into it again win it again and proclaim a great season again, CL cash plus a weaker trophy, ticks all boxes for the ****s.

Anyway, i've just had a rag come up to me and say " You're right mate, it's all fucking fixed, some of the decisions we got last not have convinced me that Uefa will not allow united to be out of the CL next season, they want them in due to sponsors etc"

I'm fucking speechless.

The PEE DOH C keep lapping up all their muck..... europa is the missing piece of the trophy jigsaw-what a pile of shite. The whole club are singing the same tune of thats good enough.....its not.

I for one wont miss them when they are gone....... hardly seen a scum jersey all season, i hope it stays that way.

They won't be able to finish sixth and take a CL position next year though as they won't be in the European equivalent of the Autoglass Trophy.

I'm sure the CL group they'll get will see them
Comfortably into to their new so called biggest games ever trophy with a 3rd place finish.
CSKA Moscow
Rosenberg
Rags
Lincoln Red Imps.

Last edited:

for a while I was concerned pogba will improve next year but there's loads of instances where he does stuff like the above. I'm not just saying this as a city fan: why did they pay so much money for him?

Maybe its me but Jogba never seems to be fully in control of the ball every time he plays..

United fans seem to have convinced themselves they are underdogs like Leicester last year. One comment to the BBC yesterday defended united parking the bus because Celta beat Barca. One guy on Facebook giving it large about what an amazing way to reach a final. Maybe because they are playing like part timers it's convinced everyone Pogba is a postman

Winning the Europa League is the equivalent of Newcastle winning the Championship. A promotion, if you will

Unfortunately for them, the 6th best team in England will not be able to compete in the Champions League, just as Newcastle will be alsorans in the Premier League

Are you guys serious?. If United win the EL, they have had a better season than even Spurs.

Spurs are a force in the league now, or are at worst a few players off. Rags are in decline. The two trophies have papered the cracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.