Favourite Yaya moment?

Disgraceful attitude to his own professionalism and this club last two years.

The question should be asked how much further we would have got if he had given a toss during that time.

Wonderful technician and big game player.

His opening goal at Newcastle will always be No.1

Hopefully there will be enough people left in the stadium on Tuesday night to say goodbye to him and Zabba.

Disgraceful attitude to his own professionalism and this club last two years.

The question should be asked how much further we would have got if he had given a toss during that time.

Wonderful technician and big game player.

His opening goal at Newcastle will always be No.1

Hopefully there will be enough people left in the stadium on Tuesday night to say goodbye to him and Zabba.

And Clichy? Please tell me you meant to add Clichy to that list? Please?

My nerves couldn't handle another season of him, no matter how well he played last week.

And Clichy ;)

These 3 players show why we shouldn't get to sentimental about them when they or the club think it's time to move on, all 3 have been a huge part of what we have achieved in recent years, but all 3 have also probably been here a season too long which is a shame. We need to let players go at the right time and not be bogged down with they're legends and not let them go, which is being said far too often regarding Aguero.
Let them go at the right time is important so it doesn't tarnish legacies.

His goal in the Semi was the most important and my favorite, the rest followed that one!

Me too Bill. As much as we rightly rave about Spanish Dave, has any single player been as important for us in key games as Yaya has?
Simple answer. No. In his prime one of the top 5 players in world football. Even now he does a fantastic job albeit less dynamic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.