Favourite Zabaleta Moment?

ad_154268043-e1444988307212.jpg
Yep that's the one

Committed dedicated passionate proud and one of us. Love aguero yaya Silva... But for me probably one of the best ever to wear the shirt.

The saddest one of Zabs was the day he was Captain against the Rags in our memorable game when we came from 0-2 down to equalise and then that fucking free kick in the last minute that went in.Just look at Zab leaning on that goalpost almost crying.Can someone find a picture of that moment as that just epitomises the guy for me.
One of my all time favourite players in a Sky Blue Shirt.Quite amazingly lots of other non City fans also love the guy and alsways say to me "I wish our club had one like him",That just about somes the bloke up.A true legend,warrior and True Blue.
Will miss you mate when you`re gone.

The saddest one of Zabs was the day he was Captain against the Rags in our memorable game when we came from 0-2 down to equalise and then that fucking free kick in the last minute that went in.Just look at Zab leaning on that goalpost almost crying.Can someone find a picture of that moment as that just epitomises the guy for me.
One of my all time favourite players in a Sky Blue Shirt.Quite amazingly lots of other non City fans also love the guy and alsways say to me "I wish our club had one like him",That just about somes the bloke up.A true legend,warrior and True Blue.
Will miss you mate when you`re gone.

Completely agree with you Pal! It hurt Zabba as much as it hurt the fans. The picture really sums the man up.

Every time he pulled on that blue shirt! What a man, what a legend. Will be sorely missed by one and all. Lucky Feckin hammers if it's true

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.