93.20 Documentary

Tell the truth blues. How many times have you watched YouTube vids of that moment today?

I'm into double figures and I'm not even out of bed yet. Crying like a little boy again. Seeing my dad, who took me to my first game in 1978, lose the aches and pains of old age for a few seconds as that goal went in and he jumped around screaming like the young man he used to be for a few seconds is and forever will be the single greatest moment of my life.

Was on the edge but I've gone now! Wonderful

Just watched the match again thanks to the generosity of someone here. Goosebumps every time. It was one of, if not the best premier league season ever. Remember watching that with united and arsenal fans. The agony and the pain. When it all changed in less than 4 minutes of extra time. I've never seen a shed load of people run out of their houses before. The game reminds me also of Mancini coming to St Bede's the weekend before (I went there) and used the chapel to pray. The 93:20 moment is probably one of, if not the greatest moment of the premier league era.

Anyone got the You Tube URL of the bloke filming his dad's reaction during the pitch invasion (to a very slow Bluemoon version). Lost it and need to watch again...

Hello! QPR fan here in peace... obviously!!

Have to say, the match against you was the greatest football match of my life! Watched it in a pub, wanting QPR to stay up and yet also wanting City to win the league. I should mention I hate M** U** almost as much as I love QPR!! As a result, I've always had a massive soft spot for City of course - like most of the country!

Anyway, it was a total privilege to be a part of that day. I've re-watched the last five minutes countless times. Even last night I spent probably an hour on YouTube re-watching all the goals, the fan reactions (at both matches - ha ha!! Love the Sunderland supporters!!) and still brings a lump to my throat! It really couldn't have been scripted any better... us knowing we were safe, and then willing you lot to score. Hopefully you're all familiar with the YouTube footage of our supporters celebrating Aguero's goal!

So, five years on the match still means everything to me, and to so many QPR fans... so wonderful to have been part of it. All the best etc!! And really look forward to this 93:20 documentary!

The Rs were absolute class at the end of the match. There's a clip on YouTube from someone's mobile of them and City fans trying to break through the steward lines to shake each others' hands. I for one have never seen that before.

Have to say, the match against you was the greatest football match of my life! Watched it in a pub, wanting QPR to stay up and yet also wanting City to win the league. I should mention I hate M** U** almost as much as I love QPR!! As a result, I've always had a massive soft spot for City of course - like most of the country!

Anyway, it was a total privilege to be a part of that day. I've re-watched the last five minutes countless times. Even last night I spent probably an hour on YouTube re-watching all the goals, the fan reactions (at both matches - ha ha!! Love the Sunderland supporters!!) and still brings a lump to my throat! It really couldn't have been scripted any better... us knowing we were safe, and then willing you lot to score. Hopefully you're all familiar with the YouTube footage of our supporters celebrating Aguero's goal!

So, five years on the match still means everything to me, and to so many QPR fans... so wonderful to have been part of it. All the best etc!! And really look forward to this 93:20 documentary!

Great message and wonderful to hear of how it was for other football fans.

Nice words and really glad its a huge part of your own personal history as it is ours.

Welcome to Bluemoon Caroline and hopefully we see you posting more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.