Pablo Zabaleta

Outstanding contribution to our football club. Best fullback for city in my lifetime. Not many players of his ilk left in the game in terms of guts and commitment. Thank you Zab.
Nah, Egdhill gives him a silver medal at half time on Tuesday ;)

Very sad time, but we all knew it was going to happen, and it's the right thing for zab as he still wants a few more years playing and will be a credit to whoever are lucky enough to get him next.
All the very best pab zab, and thankyou.
City Legend.

Will miss him. He is a club legend. His race is run for city. Good luck to him wherever he goes. So many fantastic memories.

bollocks I love you Zab A true blue legend.
Thank you for the years we have had .
Truely first time I have been gutted since goater going

and if we keep navas to fill his role ....double bollocks

Zabba epitomizes what being a footballer is all about, his loyalty and dedication to our club will never ever be forgotten, A warrior in the true sense of the word and I am honoured as we all are to of had this brilliant man at our club.

Will go down in our history as a legend
Top player for us and a great role model who played like a city fan would he gave his all. Absolutely gutted zabba you are loved by everyone good luck at the hammers and in everything you do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.