Pablo Zabaleta

If ever a player got the best out of himself, then Zaba is that man.
I've gotta be honest I doubted him when he first got here but very quickly he cast those doubts aside and became a TRUE BLUE.

Good luck Pablo in wherever/ whatever you do.
Luv ya like a brother.

I didn't feel this bad when the Mrs walked out .I was hoping he would get a 1 year extension and would like to see him return some day in some role or other.
Maybe he's had a crazy offer from China or fancies London. I wouldn't be surprised if Koeman comes in for him also.

The celebrations after he scored the winner in the cup game at Stoke were brilliant. All the best Zab.

losing his place in the team to Navas was probably the final straw for him, considering he still offered more as an attacking threat than Navas it isn't a surprise he wants to leave.

Absolutely gutted, 100% committed players are few and far between, he played like it meant everything to him.

Thank you for 9 years, you are the man and always will be.

a real fans favourite, who left it all on the pitch. big shoes to fill, spend wisely pep

thanks a million zabba, its been a pleasure

Bill, that's what will hurt me more than anything. At least when Doyle left us, stoke were in the second division, so he never came back to maine road in another teams colours. I'll be heartbroken seeing Pablo come back in a West ham kit next year. (For me it would be akin to catching my significant other, if I had one, in bed with another bloke)
Ha ha well find a bird and let zab have a go lol.

The writing was on the wall at the end of last season, we've had a bonus 12 months but doesn't make him leaving any easier.

Thanks Zaba for being the fan in the shirt.

^^^ re the above post. Doyle definitely played against us at Maine Rd for Stoke. I think it was a New Years Day game as I'm pretty sure it was the day after I bought him a Whisky in the Broadoak Ashton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.