Pablo Zabaleta

Sorry to hear that mate, hope you recover well asap. I assume watching city all these years hasn't helped the heart? ;-)
Thanks for that. Just got to sort out my Seasoncard renewal, and I'll be fit and ready to go in August - I hope!
When you've watched city through thick, thin, thinner AND Stuart Pearce, it's an occupational hazard, nothing more.

Same thought process as myself, he just appeared to rash, however, Bobby Manc turns up and shows him the art of defending and the rest is history...

You wait for these heroes during your time watching the game, to see one up close and personal has been worth every penny spent, come back soon Zaba, you'll be missed!
Spot on. He is the ******* man!!

I never got to play for City. Pablo Zabaleta did that for me.

Absolutely gutted. Not the best at any one specific thing, but simply the greatest "blue" I've ever seen play.

Sorry if it's already been covered but is the 1984 section doing anything to recognise Zabba on Tuesday? I'll happily chuck in a fiver.

I've only had a tear in my eye once at a match, and that was 26th December 1977.

I won't be there on Tuesday, as I'm recovering from my cardiac arrest 2 weeks ago, but I will be there in spirit.

Adios PabZab, the only Argentinian with a Manchester accent!!

That was a great day indeed. Good luck pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.