Referees/Officials

It isnt poor and it isnt just an off day, its blatant fucking cheating and the less conspicuous way of going about trying to manipulate results.

We have faced it all season long.
This - reffing one team disproportionately to the other for similar conduct is how it gets under the radar - backfired on them yesterday as we got the 2 goals & the Mahrez slip up

Any player/manager talking about referees decisions before or after games should be fined and a ban for 1 game a repeat offence by any player from the same team its a bigger fine and 3 game ban for the player or manager a 3rd repeat offence dock the team 1 point plus a fine and a ban again.

At least he should be neutral in that game, had we (or liverpool) been there it would have been a joke appointment for an 'altrincham' supporter.
I don't give Spurs a prayer, based on Alty boys performance at the Etihad & other Chelsea matches this season, I imagine he is looking forward to a stash more roubles to arrive in an account somewhere

When Pep says the only thing he has to learn about English football is how the referees conduct the game, it shows how he's cottoned on and hopefully will be wised up and find a way to get the players to overcome any injustices we receive during our games next season.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ges-ahead-of-the-201617-premier-league-season

He booked the defender, Jesus should have been allowed to stay on

So thats two of the new rules this idiot got wrong, apart from when Silva argued and was booked. He did nothing when two of their players ran over to the Assistant and argued in his face.

Running to contest decisions, arguing face-to-face with officials, and "visibly disrespectful" actions will result in yellow cards.

So thats two of the new rules this idiot got wrong, apart from when Silva argued and was booked. He did nothing when two of their players ran over to the Assistant and argued in his face.

Running to contest decisions, arguing face-to-face with officials, and "visibly disrespectful" actions will result in yellow cards providing the culprits are clad top to bottom in sky blue attire.

The last bit explains why we are treated differently.

I am hoping against hope that for the last home game of the season we have a referee who fully understands the Laws of the Game and has the courage to apply them in the most even-handed way - something which has been conspicuous this season at The Etihad by its clear absence.

But there again, I do believe it's Pawson. Any relation to the Baggies CB? I better stick with 'despair' - hope is getting the better of me!

Got the rub of the green for the first time this season, doesn't balance out the bad calls against us though by a fair margin!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.