City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

The fan base is ageing and judging by the empty seats in the family stand that younger fans are not as interested as perhaps kids once were.

What I have noticed this season the ever increasing no shows in tier two of the north stand, it used to be primarily the bottom tier but it's increased dramatically up too.

There are two couples that sit in fron of me and no matter what the game or what's happening one couple leave on 70 mins and the other on 80 mins, I just don't understand it !

I go to the Women's games too where there is an average attendance of about 2,500 and bang on 80 mins people start to leave - bizarre

Just finished watching Palace and the place is packed, didn't see hardly any empty seats as the players walked off. Granted its the final home game and they're now safe but still there seems to be a marked difference in the passion of their support and ours.

What's even worse and gets right on my goat is people paying £299 for a season ticket in Level 3 South Stand then coming down five minutes into the game and trying to sit in my seat when I've gone to the toilet!!! Challenge them and tell them to shift and they complain they can't see anything from the back!! Pay more then and sit closer to the front. Cheapskates.

Just finished watching Palace and the place is packed, didn't see hardly any empty seats as the players walked off. Granted its the final home game and they're now safe but still there seems to be a marked difference in the passion of their support and ours.

it seems to be more of a thing with modern grounds. I'm watching west ham now are there are loads of empty seats, same at arsenal. we have a very passionate fan base and i dont get why anyone would leave early ( unless you have a genuine reason)

if you park in the club car park its awful to get away from, anywhere else and its alright. what way do you go home ? depending on traffic i can get back to cheadle hulme in 30- 35 minutes, a lot quicker when theres not much traffic. theres only really traffic right near the ground, going to longisht for me.

Fascinated in which way you get back to Cheadle Hulme in 30 minutes.

I often see on here that the club read this site or at least somebody involved does. If that's the case and they can plainly see how big an issue this is to many fans why don't they attempt to resolve the problem? Or at the very least get involved in some serious discussion with the fanbase.

Because there's no money in it. If they leave early they've still paid.

All our club cares about these days is making money. If they cared about the fans and not the profit they could do so many basic things better. It's only when their balance starts dipping that they'll listen.

What's even worse and gets right on my goat is people paying £299 for a season ticket in Level 3 South Stand then coming down five minutes into the game and trying to sit in my seat when I've gone to the toilet!!! Challenge them and tell them to shift and they complain they can't see anything from the back!! Pay more then and sit closer to the front. Cheapskates.
You could go to the toilet before kick off? :-)

People would leave their cards with a mate to be scanned if that bothered. Pep is the main reason I know people leave early and his anti-football(tm).

If people blamed the football v Palace and Leicester for their leaving early, they seriously need to consider a new hobby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.