Premier League Games 12/13/14/15/16/17/18 May

What I'm scared of is them seriously strengthening in the summer (they most likely will). With their finances and the CL to offer they could really make some serious signings and Jose is a manager that gets results. We just have to hope Ajax do them!
Their extra revenue is eaten up by fees, interest payments and higher wages. They have no financial advantage over city.

The same way you're getting laughed at you mean?
No, quite different. He's claiming his Liverpool mates agree with him that Sterling and Sane are better than Mane.... all I'm saying is go and ask that question to a forum of Liverpool fans where we can all see what Liverpool fans think.

Seriously make an account post the question on rawk and you'll get laughed at. Liverpool fans rate Mane extremely high.

Save me the time and you ask it on your account will you?

Cheers.

Save me the time and you ask it on your account will you?

Cheers.
Haha, you're the one claiming your Liverpool mates really believe that so why don't you prove it by asking that question online to Liverpool fans for us all to see.

"That Walker is a crap defender" --Everyone now that he is likely coming to City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.