West Brom (h) pre-match thread (team news pg21)

West Brom (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy
Zaba Kompany Otamendi Kolarov
Fernandinho Yaya Sila
KdB Kun Sane

Fullbacks give height for defending set pieces and are good going forward.

Raheem and Jesus as impact subs

An early goal and we should piss on these.

The longer Pulis's parked bus and kick the shit out of us tactics keep it at 0-0 the harder it'll get.

I imagine the ref will let them boot our lads then we get a yellow for a slight push.

But I still think that we'll smash these fuckers.

Willy
Zaba Kompany Otamendi Kolarov
Fernandinho Yaya Sila
KdB Kun Sane

Fullbacks give height for defending set pieces and are good going forward.

Raheem and Jesus as impact subs
Saw a stat the other day west brom have scored 10% of their goals from corners. Lets just make sure we dont give away any silly corners. Same stat also said if we had scored from 10% of our corners we would have 22 more goals. Maybe we should work a bit more on our corners and set pieces

Saw a stat the other day west brom have scored 10% of their goals from corners. Lets just make sure we dont give away any silly corners. Same stat also said if we had scored from 10% of our corners we would have 22 more goals. Maybe we should work a bit more on our corners and set pieces
Or just sign some taller players instead of garden gnomes!

last few games our corners/set plays have been getting better-KDB for me has been great-he is so good when we break -if some of the forwards looked for a pass we might score more

Solid mid table. Not going to catch Everton in 7th (with a +25 GD), but could finish as low as 16th. I think Pulis might use it as an opportunity to play some youngsters and possibly put them in the shop window. He'll still park the bus though, but we are fighting for top 4 and I really think we'll have too much for them. A certain opportunity to take 3 points and boost our GD.

The Goons will win both their games and will improve their goal difference against Sunderland , also Everton will lie down in the hope the Goons take the Dippers 4th place , Liverpool could also score a few against a demoralised Boro , so we need to get six points from WBA and Watford to secure 3rd place and prevent our season beginning in July in a qualifying game. Would take another dead lucky 2-1 win against Pulis right now , because i think our away form is excellent Watford don't know how to park the bus and could be the easier game.

Will win the only worry is that Irish tosser McLean who's more interested in kicking lumps out of players and we all know we don't get protection from the refs as Saturday proved

Can't see Pep lining up with 6 centre backs like West Brom.

Maybe we should work a bit more on our corners and set pieces
We absolutely should, goal kicks, throw ins, corners, and free kicks, are mostly not good enough, its one of the most frustrating thing about us, and its not just Pep, its not been god enough for quite some time, though in recent weeks there has been some small signs of improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.