City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

It's the only way...

Electric-Chair-Executions-Back-In-Tennessee-As-The-Only-Death-Penalty-Option-665x385.jpg

Ideally there should be no upgrade fee for any evening match. That said, I think that ppl shouldn't be getting season tickets for children until they are old enough to attend evening games.

Ppl are too quick to get season tickets for their children, that's why there's always gaps. A season ticket should be a commitment, you are going to attend every game, or almost every game. 5yr olds have no business being season ticket holders.
One poster is saying we have an ageing fan base and now you are saying you shouldnt have a Seasoncard for 5 yr olds. Surely this is a commitment for the future. How many posters on here say there first games were with their dad sat on the wall at maine road. Yeah there maybe empty seats and families leaving before the final minute but these are our future fans who have most probably got 2 or 3 replica kits each season as my son has.

What you driving to get to Boston in 2 1/2 hours from City.. it takes me 3 hours to get to Spalding from the bottom of the woodhead pass and I drive like iv stole my car..

Ps . and your summarising is a bit shity to those who have there reasons to leave, can't all be super fans
Hi Blingy. I go M62, A1, and keep to the speed limit (sad git aren't i) and still make it in that time. PM me if you fancy a bit of car share.

Ideally there should be no upgrade fee for any evening match. That said, I think that ppl shouldn't be getting season tickets for children until they are old enough to attend evening games.

Ppl are too quick to get season tickets for their children, that's why there's always gaps. A season ticket should be a commitment, you are going to attend every game, or almost every game. 5yr olds have no business being season ticket holders.

I take your point,but my lad is 9,he has had a season ticket for 5 years now,block 234 and 233 family stand and 318 in ss3.he as missed no more than 5 games in 5 years and even then I upgraded for my mate to come in his place.

A good job our parents didnt have your attitude or we would have no fans coming through !!
In a season how many mid week league games do you think we get ?

quite embarrassing Saturday hearing Leicester fans singing "you're grounds too big for you."

And even they had empty seats.

Brainwashed by the media consistent mention of it when in reality every ground has empty seats even the scum have and shut tiers but it doesn't get the continual mention of it.

Dear Forum

My daughter has an exam on Wednesday morning and as much as I would like to stay after the whistle especially with it being the last home game would it be ok if we left at the final whistle so that I can get her home for a reasonable hour and a decent night's sleep.

Many thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.