Pablo Zabaleta

How about 54,000 of these on seats??

s-l1600.jpg

PEP: @pablo_zabaleta’s impact here was amazing. He has helped the Club to where it is right now

PEP: Hopefully all the fans come to support us and to express gratitude for one of the most important players in the history of

For the first time in donkeys years I'll buy a match programme, should be a good write up about Pablo in it.

So, does Zaba get a start and the armband against WBA or does he just come on for 5 minutes at the end?

I think he'll be on the bench. I expect Pep will start with Fernandhino at right back and then move him into midfield, as he did on saturday. Its one of those decisions that ticks the boxes from a footballing perspective and still allows Zabaleta to have an accolade.

Think we should give this a rendition for Zabba seeing he loves the group...

Last edited:
Am I the only one a little bit worried that this is starting to overshadow the most important aspect of tomorrow night, winning? I will be there hoping that we get three points first and foremost.

Am I the only one a little bit worried that this is starting to overshadow the most important aspect of tomorrow night, winning? I will be there hoping that we get three points first and foremost.
It will be all about winning as zabba will want it as well as the rest of us,just take a hanky for after the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.