Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hoping we'd be in for Dani Alves and a young understudy like Henrichs but I guess Walker is an improvement on what we have. Gonna get fleeced tho, no doubt.

How can anyone possibly whinge about Walker. Is fast, strong, can defend and the best right back in the league id say. Yet some people want some obscure Portuguese player that's had a good half season. Walker would be a fantastic signing and a 0% gamble. It's a yes from me.

He's a bit of an ass in general mate, fouls a lot, rants at the ref, gets away with it because he's been with Spuds.

Hmm, that first part could be applied to a couple of our own so I can't see it being too much of an annoyance. Had a quick look for the tweet but can't see anything really. I guess it will be deleted soon if not already.

Either way, another northerner is joining the squad and that's a small plus for me.

How can anyone possibly whinge about Walker. Is fast, strong, can defend and the best right back in the league id say. Yet some people want some obscure Portuguese player that's had a good half season. Walker would be a fantastic signing and a 0% gamble. It's a yes from me.

And itz a yes from me

Great signing best RB in the league by a mile and he gets stuck in.
Doesn't shy away when the going gets tough.

People saying they don't like him because of his nasty side
lol that's why we ain't been challenging for title last 3 years team been full of nice guys

It's a Big Fat Yes from me aswell

Had a quick look for the tweet but can't see anything really. I guess it will be deleted soon if not already.

WALKERTWEET.jpg

Thats what he said. Nowt really

Just read about 10 pages, great news from @MCRJON, took until the last post above for someone to reiterate that he's also ENGLISH, massive bonus and well worth a few more million to ensure we've got another first 11 player that's home grown.

People moaning and saying he will have to do is an absolute joke. This guy has been the best right back in the league this season, and he is English. Bloody hell, it's a fantastic signing when it happens.

He's been the best RB in the league the last two seasons. It'd be a massive upgrade for any team in the league to land Walker, let alone one relying on Jesus Navas at RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.