Ian Brady dead

I'v read the transcript of those tapes of Lesley Anne Downey pleading for her life and this evil fucker and his psycho woman humiliating her, makes me cry when i read the poor girl plead "please don't undress me, i want my Mummy"
Rot in hell you evil bastards

That's pretty harrowing stuff.

Heard he'd died at 04.30 this morning nearly woke the street up with my cries of yes, hope the bastard suffered in his final moments but knowing our do gooders he probably didn't unlike the children and their parents. Lets hope the cunts in a corner of hell with his victims turning the stake while the bastard burns, that's all I have to say.

Last edited:
14 million pounds wasted on that low life scum

A rope would've given Winnie and others more piece of mind all these years

A true jelly and ice cream moment - thoughts and prayers with the families of those who never got closure

Have the police totally given up on finding Keith Bennett's body?

Just on news now - reporting Manchester police say they will never close the case and get people giving them information an a regular basis

Just on news now - reporting Manchester police say they will never close the case and get people giving them information an a regular basis
Just watched a lawyer for one of the families being interviewed on BBC, he said he visited him twice and Brady said the police bungled the search, when he was taken on to the moors he stood over Keiths grave and the police failed to realise the clues he was giving them

Just watched a lawyer for one of the families being interviewed on BBC, he said he visited him twice and Brady said the police bungled the search, when he was taken on to the moors he stood over Keiths grave and the police failed to realise the clues he was giving them

Could be true, could also be absolute bollocks. A vile thing such as Brady would always want to feel he was in control of something

When Brady and Hindley were on the rampage my family lived in Reddish and I was just a baby. A few years ago my older sister told me that a girl in her class at school was approached and ran away. No one knew if it were the abductors but all the children were summoned for a dose of "stranger danger"

Around this time there was an election and Labour came knocking on our door. My mum (a mother of three then) who was always a Labour voter asked what they were doing about the children who were missing and catching the offenders. The Labour people on the doorstep said we don't want to talk about that! We want to talk to you about the economy
Mum never voted Labour again

Just heard a spokesman who described Brady's time in hospital, who said similar monsters, Shipman etc;
managed to kill themselves in custody, the number and quality of the trained staff that Brady had over him in a secure hospital,
meant he couldn't do that. This may give succour to those of us who wouldn't give a fuck
if they'd turned a blowlamp on his arsehole on a daily basis, as, being a control freak, it absolutely sent him wild.
This bloke said, ''Imagine sitting in your small bedroom for one full day, it would drive you nuts, Brady had to do just
that, with incessant disdain and contempt of the staff who force fed him, for 50 years.''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.