Article 50/Brexit Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfc1632 has a deferential, forelock tugging deference for private sector professionals, taking away all the messy details that would only confuse your average Joe.

But it's your average Joe who will pay. He loves democracy when it delivers the right result, then he builds a wall round it, herds everyone behind a barrier, then tells them to leave it to their betters.

My guess is that if the pair of you met up before a game and shared a few pints over our common love you would get on like a house on fire.

You should relax a bit mate imo as should mcfc1632 and the vast majority of us all who contribute to these threads in here.

By all means defend our positions with passion but we all go too far at times and i include myself in that.

We have our resident chief negotiator talking about professionals working on a viable walk away solution. Viable my arse! Viable for whom? Everything is viable if you don't give a fuck about people.
Only because you choose to throw out more cheap and snide remarks, I will be moved to respond

Of course - IMO and I am sure of that of many others on here - when making comments on negotiations, you could only be taken with anything other than hilarity when you stop dodging the question I put to you on negotiations - I invited you to take up a challenge and you are giving the impression that you are running scared because you have no substance

Bring it on and we can all see if I have the skills to deal with what will undoubtedly be a major challenge from you

Last edited:
I guess as long as you get the result you want it doesn't matter how many laws were broken ?

Thank Bob Geldof Branson the BBC and every other remainer who supported the EU. Thank Corbyn who didn't fully support remain and lastly thank the electorate who weren't duped or blindsided by the mountain of tosh thrown their way. Like a punishment budget or the impending apocalypse.

Peanuts compared to the £9m of taxpayer money that Cameron used to print Remain leaflets for every household.

If illegal he should be held to account.

Leaving aside which way anyone voted I'm staggered that people turn a blind eye to illegal Saudi, American and possibly Russian money that was used to influence the UK democratic process.

I guess for you guys winning is everything and it doesn't matter how you achieve it. Sounds more like rags that City supporters to me.

mcfc1632 has a deferential, forelock tugging deference for private sector professionals, taking away all the messy details that would only confuse your average Joe.

But it's your average Joe who will pay. He loves democracy when it delivers the right result, then he builds a wall round it, herds everyone behind a barrier, then tells them to leave it to their betters.
You are getting a bit personal this morning - is that because you had no answers last night so have woken up this morning all embarrassed

BTW - that post makes no sense.

Does this partly explain why you struggled to answer my post last night - was it because it was written in plain English?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.