Article 50/Brexit Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
If illegal he should be held to account.

Leaving aside which way anyone voted I'm staggered that people turn a blind eye to illegal Saudi, American and possibly Russian money that was used to influence the UK democratic process.

I guess for you guys winning is everything and it doesn't matter how you achieve it. Sounds more like rags that City supporters to me.

You think the UK electorate who voted to leave can't make their minds up by actually voting for what they want? Obviously people who voted remain knew exactly what they were doing eh?

You think the UK electorate who voted to leave can't make their minds up by actually voting for what they want? Obviously people who voted remain knew exactly what they were doing eh?

Last post on this for now.

So you think that huge amounts of money is spent on influencing people ranging from what they buy to how they vote and you think it has no impact !

Truly delusional !

Leaving aside which way anyone voted I'm staggered that people turn a blind eye to illegal Saudi, American and possibly Russian money that was used to influence the UK democratic process.

I guess for you guys winning is everything and it doesn't matter how you achieve it. Sounds more like rags that City supporters to me.

Them Bloody Russian rags get everywhere

Last post on this for now.

So you think that huge amounts of money is spent on influencing people ranging from what they buy to how they vote and you think it has no impact !

Truly delusional !

So you think that the leave campaign spent more? The entire establishment the polls the rich and the EU giving 9million to the Tories to pollute our letterboxes and the leave campaign fought them off. Seems like sour grapes to me.

So you think that the leave campaign spent more? The entire establishment the polls the rich and the EU giving 9million to the Tories to pollute our letterboxes and the leave campaign fought them off. Seems like sour grapes to me.

It's not sour grapes. I am concerned that there are forces at work that are seeking to control and manipulate our democracy.

I voted remain and think leaving is a mistake, however I am not in love with the EU and can see that it may be possible to have a better future outside the EU.

But what I am fucked off about is Billionaires from other country's surreptitiously and illegally seeking to influence the UK electorate.

But unfortunately people like you with a playground mentality just retort 'you lost, get over it !'

Well I am well over it, this is another issue altogether and goes way beyond Brexit.

I'm just very conscious that any tactics used by Leave were probably also utilised by Remain. In fact, I think Remain had more money behind it and more friends in higher places. For example, I think some leaflets pale in comparison to Obama telling the UK we'd be at the back of the (non-existent) queue with Cameron stood smiling while he made his threats.

I'm just very conscious that any tactics used by Leave were probably also utilised by Remain. In fact, I think Remain had more money behind it and more friends in higher places. For example, I think some leaflets pale in comparison to Obama telling the UK we'd be at the back of the (non-existent) queue with Cameron stood smiling while he made his threats.

They were both at it weren't they? Politicians and the wealthy trying to coerce us to vote and using filthy lucre to do it.

It's not sour grapes. I am concerned that there are forces at work that are seeking to control and manipulate our democracy.

I voted remain and think leaving is a mistake, however I am not in love with the EU and can see that it may be possible to have a better future outside the EU.

But what I am fucked off about is Billionaires from other country's surreptitiously and illegally seeking to influence the UK electorate.

But unfortunately people like you with a playground mentality just retort 'you lost, get over it !'

Well I am well over it, this is another issue altogether and goes way beyond Brexit.

Didn't you just call leavers rags? Find a naughty step.

They were both at it weren't they? Politicians and the wealthy trying to coerce us to vote and using filthy lucre to do it.
Seems strange that over the last 12 months the Remainers have been happy to accept that all was in order with the manner in which the entire government machine – the public purse, vested interest groups and all and sundry – up to and including the POTUS were deployed to coerce us to vote Remain

That must be all fine then

I guess as long as you get the result you want it doesn't matter how many laws were broken ?
Except we didn't vote for the campaigns, did we. We voted on a decision.

There are many people who voted the way they did by not listening to either campaigns message. Vote Leave could have been endorsed by the Sith, it doesn't mean votes cast for leaving are suddenly invalid or should be discounted. People need to get out of this mentality that the Vote Leave or Stronger In campaigns were responsible for the outcome, they weren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.