It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a prediction of extraordinary summer is on a wane. As the transfer window approaches our link to great players are on a wane. Hope we sign sanches at least.
Maybe so but if that's because we're keeping an exceptional player who's fundamental to the image of the club while also developing the world's best U20 that is fine by me.

Donnarumma / Ederson
Walker
Fabinho
Sandro
Wildcard CM (say Paredes)
Sanchez

Would be an outstanding summer if kun and Yaya stay.

Maybe so but if that's because we're keeping an exceptional player who's fundamental to the image of the club while also developing the world's best U20 that is fine by me.

Donnarumma / Ederson
Walker
Fabinho
Sandro
Wildcard CM (say Paredes)
Sanchez

Would be an outstanding summer if kun and Yaya stay.

Being that Tolm said a good few pages back that Fabinho isn't dead in the water just yet and we are going for two RBs, I would see a lot of sense in getting a RB (Walker), LB (Sandro), and fullback who can play both sides, and Fabinho (said repeatedly he sees himself as a CM but can fill in at fullback if needs be). We would then be completely covered at fullback and have more than enough cover for DM, CM, and the pivot. Then add a keeper and Sanchez. I can't keep track of which keeper sounds more likely, whilst Semedo has been thrown around a lot recently but don't know how adept he is at both sides.

Keeper
Walker
Sandro
Fullback who can cover both sides
Fabinho
Sanchez

I'd consider Alex Sandro, one of the best left backs in football, to be a pretty extraordinary signing if it happened, wouldn't you? Walker and Sanchez are arguably the best in the PL at their positions too.

Mbappe was always a target only if Kun was leaving, and that was never a gimme.

What makes you think that?
o

Lets hope so. Sanchez walker an mendy would be a good summer but not extraordinary. But i am with the idea that we have to buy according to the need. Couple of full back is more than enough. We do not need more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.