City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

MY old man did it with me, a whole generation of football fans are going to be missing out due to costs
Its not as if were a poor club, the years we've put up with shite football, we should all get in for nothing. In fact watching Lee Bradbury Bob Taylor and the rest they should of paid us.

Scandalous if the grounds not full they should let children in for free, at Maine road you could carry them through the turnstiles to sit on your knee for fuck all did it a few times in the north stand
you can still carry kids in for free up to 5 years old now at the ethihad,Im 52 ,my dad or grandad carried me into maine road up to about 5 or 6 years old ,after that they paid for me,but like I say ,parents can still take kids in for nowt and sit them on their knees

Looks like its sold out again on a Tuesday night with City selling West Brom's tickets to City fans. That's 54k plus average for the season.

Ohh Pablo Zabaleta
He is a fukin man
He stays til'final whistle
Cos he's a City fan
He doesn't mind the traffic
He'd rather get home late
You never know with City
What time you'll celebrate :)

Ohh Pablo Zabaleta
He is a fukin man
Cos he's a City fan
You never know with City

Lol, class :-)

Ohh Pablo Zabaleta
He is a fukin man
Cos he's a City fan
You never know with City
Oh Pablo zabaleta
Is is a fucking man
I feel devastated
Your going to west ham
But we will always love you
No matter where you play
If I was sheik mansour
I'd make you fucking stay
Ohhh Pablo zabaleta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.