City v West Brom post match

Signs of a partership developing between Kun and Jesus? Thought those 2 and KDB were good tonight. It was a dull start, and then the game sprang to life, and we killed the game in 5 mins. Enjoyable thereafter.

Great send off for Zabaleta tonight. Aguero and Toure were excellent, really hope both are still here next season.

Na, even a draw may do, as we are 3 goals better than Liverpool, and 5 better than Arse.
It may, but we have to go for a win at Watford now because you would expect Liverpool to beat Boro comfortably. Bit amateurish by City at the end.

Wonder what stats are for goals scored against chances we concede.
It seems the opposition don't get many chances, good.
However they score most of their chances, bad.

It may, but we have to go for a win at Watford now because you would expect Liverpool to beat Boro comfortably. Bit amateurish by City at the end.

Oh sure, I wouldn't expect anything less now, especially as Pep has been saying that winning the last four will get us there. I could not see our side, with the attacking style of play, ever playing for a draw, but just said it may well be that a draw could be enough.

All fans love a real trier, a100% guy. Doesn't matter if he's not the best. We forgive mistakes and shortcomings if the man gives his all. Oh Zabba, we'll miss you. Thank you for trying so hard. Old man in tears here.

for 2 or 3 seasons he WAS the best

Cannot believe they scored against us tonight........they were dreadful !

Disgraceful from Pulis. A team with absolutely nothing to play for wasting time from the first minute and even slowing the game down at 2-0 down. Someone needs to remind this dinosaur wanker that it is an entertainment business

So I was at the game and I haven't had the chance to see any replays yet. What happened with the Sane simulation?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.