It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder if we are in for James this summer?

Talk of him going to Manchester and Pep spoke highly of him in the press conference from the other day.

Don Balon, for what it's worth, said we are interested in him. Then, conveniently, a few days later a Spanish reporter (for los blancos mouthpiece MARCA) asks Pep his opinion on whether Rodriguez could succeed in the PL. In typical Pep fashion, he answered the same as he would if he was asked if he thinks @aguero93:20 could succeed in the PL - Yes, but it depends on the quality of his teammates.

Honestly I don't think we are interested in him to any significant degree, sounds like Madrid just trying to increase his value by leaking typical big team names ahead of the summer as "interested". Isco is the one we want.

so have they done that?

So far, no, but frankly it's irrelevant whether you saw him in the crowd on TV or if the media are running a fluff transfer piece linking us to a Mendes client. Neither of these are conditions to him being there.

I wonder if we are in for James this summer?

Talk of him going to Manchester and Pep spoke highly of him in the press conference from the other day.

Pretty sure we're not.

Regarding the James to United rumours, this is probably the most likely explanation:

Pretty sure we're not.

Regarding the James to United rumours, this is probably the most likely explanation:

How dare you suggest such an underhand trick, implying Sky would manipulate the market, that's a ridiculous notion.....

"Does this mean we're signing somebody,Tolm? Please tell me.... I preferred it when he just told us the targets"... bla bla bla

Cringe

200.gif

;-)

i was working yesterday (mcr airport) and with the very important person coming I was on the look out for the "very important person"

so imagine my surprise when 3 special branch cars,2 police cars and airport security turned up at my plane(the one I was working on)the special branch guys got out,all suits and wires in their ears,covering every angle,3 coppers ran up the air bridge to make sure everything was clear,as the tension mounted I managed to get a little closer to get a good view of the important person,the Coptic pope ? I only thought there was one pope, but there seems to be more, he looked like a wizard, and I had to ask who he was :(

i was working yesterday (mcr airport) and with the very important person coming I was on the look out for the "very important person"

so imagine my surprise when 3 special branch cars,2 police cars and airport security turned up at my plane(the one I was working on)the special branch guys got out,all suits and wires in their ears,covering every angle,3 coppers ran up the air bridge to make sure everything was clear,as the tension mounted I managed to get a little closer to get a good view of the important person,the Coptic pope ? I only thought there was one pope, but there seems to be more, he looked like a wizard, and I had to ask who he was :(

Does he track back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.