Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that relevant?

Yes it is. Sergio is a player whose primary function is to score goals and assist others to do the same. I find it difficult to see how he is not doing that and if i had to quantify it I would say he is 95% successful. If many of the other team members performed their primary roles at a level of 95% I would be ecstatic and City would be above Chelsea. In most things in life the goal is usually to optimize not maximize.

By the way, on the question of goals. I've been trying to hunt down the PL's top scorer when all competitions this season are combined. Last time I looked, it was him, comfortably, but I can't track it down.
He's on 31, but its hard to find a list that is correct, because some (conveniently) miss out the 3 he scored in Bucharest.

my wife said Aguero can take over from Silva when he retires. She might have a point after last night

After last night performance and how he was used/played I am convinced he isnt going anywhere other than City. He was deeper, more creative, provided a lot for Jesus, it's like a new role for him I feel.

It would be our Messi, Suarez, Neymar. Almost the same nationalities too!

Apart from one is from Argentina, ones from Chile and ones from Brazil - three countries with intense rivalry and in the case of Argentina and Brazil a deep loathing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.