Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, Spurs haven't sold to Arsenal or Chelsea (outside Campbell and Sullivan on free transfers) in over 30 years. This isn't coincidental but an integral policy at Tottenham that they've upheld through good years and bad.

The chances of Chavski taking Walker from Spuds would be zero if it wasn't already zero, from having been confirmed as done by Jon.

Agreed mate. These are tricks to drive up the price/wages. Of course Chelsea could be interested but at the end of the day its not going to happen.

I know he's currently injured but shouldn't Seamus Coleman be considered as an alternative to Walker and Semedo (if we're interested in him)?

Edit: He's much older than I thought; for some reason I was convinced he was born in the nineties.

Great idea. Let's start the season with a right back with a double leg break that won't kick a ball for another 12 months.

I mean, Spurs haven't sold to Arsenal or Chelsea (outside Campbell and Sullivan on free transfers) in over 30 years. This isn't coincidental but an integral policy at Tottenham that they've upheld through good years and bad.

The chances of Chavski taking Walker from Spuds would be zero if it wasn't already zero, from having been confirmed as done by Jon.
he is coming to city according to MCRjon(a very good source) bringing Chelsea and arsenal into is a spurs ploy to say we are selling to lesser of the two evils so to speak,imo

he is coming to city according to MCRjon(a very good source) bringing Chelsea and arsenal into is a spurs ploy to say we are selling to lesser of the two evils so to speak,imo

Agreed mate, if Jon says it's done then it's done. My point was more to show that it's obvious that this is not only PR from Spuds but also a chance to drive up Walker's price and have Levy gouge a few million extra out of us. They'd never sell to Chelsea, never, but they'd use their false interest all the same.

No matter, he's coming here and that's what's important.

I mean, I don't necessarily like Walker that much, but if Pep wants him then the club are obliged to get him his man.

Which RB in the PL is better?

Which RB in football is better and available?
I've never liked him to this point but Walker is currently the best RB in the league. He's in the PFA team, his stats are right up there and Spurs have the best defensive record. He's 26 so has time to improve further. He's English too and we need to have a few of England's best in the squad. He has pace and power, which we need more of.

Don't think it will be the end of the world if we sign him.

Agreed mate, if Jon says it's done then it's done. My point was more to show that it's obvious that this is not only PR from Spuds but also a chance to drive up Walker's price and have Levy gouge a few million extra out of us. They'd never sell to Chelsea, never, but they'd use their false interest all the same.

No matter, he's coming here and that's what's important.

Not to mention if Spurs fans are meant to think that Walker wanted to leave and it was us or Chelsea they'd pick us every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.