Son's yr 11 prom suit....

rent a kilt for him and he will be the coolest fucker there

If you're gonna wear a skirt you might as well wear a utility kilt.

workmans_sm.jpg

If he's 16 he knows the value of money by now and should know 400 quid for a suit is a piss take. Fuck. That. For. A. Game. Of. Soldiers.

Rent a suit for the night, far cheaper. Just make sure you dry clean the 20/20 vomit out of it before you take it back ;)

Do your son a favour and don't buy him a £400 suit. Fuck what his peers think. You shouldn't bow down to Peer pressure, and he should learn not to either.

I might be extrapolating a little, but you buy him a suit and he follows your example and it leads to debt when he tries to keep up with peers at work. Then it leads to petty theft at work. He gets sacked, ends up on the Dole and gets offered a part time drug dealing gig from one his mates from school who had a ted Baker suit too. He gets caught and ends up being someone's woman at strangeways. He takes to drugs to ease the pain, and when he gets out steals from you to pay for his drug addiction and HIV treatment.

All because you bought him an expensive suit.

It's bound to happen.

Just sayin'

;-)

He lives in Ramsbottom so should probably dress accordingly mate........

25A41FF600000578-2952261-image-a-5_1423833425327.jpg

;-)

£400 on a suit at that age?

Fuck that mate.

. . . I'd be looking at circa £400 by the time I've sorted all the bits,

TIA.

Jeez, £400? I got married in one from M&S for £49, or was it £4.9s0d! Mind, I could have got into Maine Road for 1/3d! If he wants a £400 suit what's he gonna come up with when he wants a decent bicycle?

And if yer user name indicates Ramsbottom as a place of residence, then the last time I was in Ramsbottom the entire fuckin' town had been clothed, housed and fed for less!

What happened to signing everyone's shirt and drinking cider in the park with a sweet bag with 5 park drive

fucking PROM?

Just fuck off

Most kids at school were cunts........to be forgotten

What happened to signing everyone's shirt and drinking cider in the park with a sweet bag with 5 park drive

fucking PROM?

Just fuck off

Most kids at school were cunts........to be forgotten
You just got angrier and angrier as you typed that didn't you. I agree with you though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.