United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajax seem to blow teams out of the water every time I watch them. Very talented team with lots of hard runners, reminds me of our first season under Manuel.
On fair footballing grounds they beat United hands down but we all know that's not happening. Still put a tenner on Ajax to win it though...
I'm hoping but not hopeful of a Barca/rag CL type result.

Watching with a load of Dutch in sunny Rhodes.

03b462593a99c432ae3e61b30d2ce054.jpg

****s
feffde15c40eff07be69344bf0417c46.jpg

So, De Gea not playing the remaining games? Sounds like a done deal. Possibly one that the rags are desperate to ensure actually happens this time due to their need for cash to spend the summer.

Fergusson is probably drunk and Bobby Charlton probably doesn't know if it's New York or New Year!

In all seriousness, I don't think they care. They knew what they were getting. They were arrogant enough to think anyone could manage them and they'd still challenge(Moyes) but they are now so desperate they will be happy to play like that - win at all costs

Probably ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.