Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure Sanchez is as good as Kun. Still getting my head around this. If true it's a shock because Pep was praising him so much after the last game.

Maybe not from an emotional point of view but from a footballing perspective Sanchez is a far more complete player than Sergio for what Pep wants.
Yes, you can keep throwing the emotional argument into it if you insist, it's a load of shite and pretty condescending but if it adds weight to your opinion then carry on.
I don't believe Sanchez is better than Aguero from a footballing point of view. Nothing more nothing less.

Why do you think Aguero is a better team player than Sanchez would be?
Because WC players can adapt to situations if given the chance, as has been proved this very season where Aguero has developed his game in a short space of time. His improvements have been there for all to see whist still maintaining his high goal scoring record.

Thats a matter of opinion,i think otherwise,but only time will tell,if true of course.

I think it won't. Because it's more than just football. If you're going to get rid fo someone THAT broadly loved and revered among fans you better replace them with someone exceptionally better. Messi. Not someone arguably on the same level, at very best.

I'll be absolutely devastated if Aguero goes, more than the Zaba thing. Mainly because it should abso-fucking-lutely not happen and I'm not prepared for it in the slightest. It isn't needed either, Zaba was ready to go.

Anyway, I don't want to get bogged down on the subject. I think I've made my feeling clear since it was first mooted he was possibly going to be sold.
I'll look forward like we should all do and hope that the replacement is a success and that we receive a fee which isn't a pisstake. Onwards and upwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.