BT Sport

BT Sport bellend to Mourinho "How does it feel to be the only team from Manchester left in Europe".... just fuck off

also had that from a few rags "at least we are still in europe " so i informed them their "new" treble of the community shield , league cup and europa league is just proof how far they have fallen , can't see their "treble" t-shirts being such a big seller.

The final won't be shown in my pub. The conversation went something like this:
Me: I want to cancel my pub subscription. You do not have a premier league game after the first week in May, so please cancel asap.
BT: we have the European finals exclusively on our channels. United could be in the final and that surely would be worth keeping us for another month?
Me: No - UEFA are corrupt. And if United were playing in the pub garden, I would close the curtains. Now cancel my subscription!
An old joke I know, but worth resurrecting. On a serious note, even the rag fans could see the wisdom of not paying a ridiculous sum of money for two games in 28 days.
Good riddance BT.

Owen Hargreaves is a Rag apologist. Fact!
I was nearly sick in my mouth several times listening to the twat tonight.
Felatio of the highest order.
Beat the mighty Celta Vigo currently 11th in la liga. 1 - 0 no less. Hardly worth wanking about was it?

Looks like BT Sport are axing their European Football Show. http://www.football365.com/news/on-bt-sports-european-football-show-and-a-stupid-decision
http://www.football365.com/news/on-bt-sports-european-football-show-and-a-stupid-decision
Gotta admit that the times i got around to watching it i liked it and thought it was one of the better football shows out there.

find it quite a bizarre decision and just hope it doesn't mean they're gonna stick a load more brain dead ex-Utd and Liverpool players/fanbois on in it's place

The final won't be shown in my pub. The conversation went something like this:
Me: I want to cancel my pub subscription. You do not have a premier league game after the first week in May, so please cancel asap.
BT: we have the European finals exclusively on our channels. United could be in the final and that surely would be worth keeping us for another month?
Me: No - UEFA are corrupt. And if United were playing in the pub garden, I would close the curtains. Now cancel my subscription!
An old joke I know, but worth resurrecting. On a serious note, even the rag fans could see the wisdom of not paying a ridiculous sum of money for two games in 28 days.
Good riddance BT.
Well done pal what's the pub called, think I'll come and have a pint there on the night of the final,as all the others will be full of the rag fuckers watching their Micky mouse cup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.