Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

You should of renewed then you relocate on the that date. you'll be at the bottom if the list now

No worries.

I was going to leave it regardless, but today I thought if I can relocate then great.

I am going to pick and choose next season and prefer the away days more to be honest. That needs some serious wedge to do multiple times in a season, especially in Europe.

Cancelled my 2 season cards which I've had since Maine Road days this week - very sad now

Noticed they still tweeting the value gold tickets for £299 for sale they went pretty quick last season unless they've added more. For me all top corners in the third tier should be £299 anyway.

There will more than likely be some cracking seats available on Value Gold, its a case of fill in the spaces and if you get a great location you may be tempted to stay there paying full price the following season - when I changed to value gold I ended up with a much better seat than I had previously - luck of the draw though as it could be anywhere

Donkey's years ago before I was shackled to the wife and we were happy I coincidentally booked a holiday in Benalmadena when City were playing Malaga in some crappy pre season tournament, so here was the chance to introduce the intended to the magic of watching the Blues. "I'll ring the ticket office to see if a can pre purchase tickets" 3 days of trying and a fair few hours on the phone it gets picked up only to be told in a croaky voice the ticket office have gone on holiday I'm only the cleaner. It appears things haven't moved on a lot off the pitch. P.S. paid at the gate and sure we won about 2 or 3 non.

While things are better than they were they are still poor. My worst ever experience was against Gillingham in the play off final. I had been to loads of games home and away and kept all the ticket stubs. Our average attendance was around 28,000 and I think we got about 46,000 tickets. I am away working when the tickets go on sale. To my horror you couldn't phone up but had to go to the ground and queue which of course I couldn't do. I spent hours ringing every phone number at Maine Road only to get the engaged tone all the time, then the news came through they had sold out. No problem I was on the way home on Wednesday and thought I could stop off at Gillingham and buy one for their end, they got about 8,000 fans tops at the time. Sold out. There was some brief hope when a rumour spread extra tickets were on sale at the ground and I dashed down there. No tickets and the bloke in the office came out, locked up, wouldn't speak to us and got in his car and drove off. I got a ticket outside the ground but I was fuming I had been put into that situation in the first place.

Cancelled my 2 season cards which I've had since Maine Road days this week - very sad now
To save your wild,wild lives.
To ne'er your fans embitter.
To cease your sad demise tonight we toast
THE DEATH OF CITY

While things are better than they were they are still poor. My worst ever experience was against Gillingham in the play off final. I had been to loads of games home and away and kept all the ticket stubs. Our average attendance was around 28,000 and I think we got about 46,000 tickets. I am away working when the tickets go on sale. To my horror you couldn't phone up but had to go to the ground and queue which of course I couldn't do. I spent hours ringing every phone number at Maine Road only to get the engaged tone all the time, then the news came through they had sold out. No problem I was on the way home on Wednesday and thought I could stop off at Gillingham and buy one for their end, they got about 8,000 fans tops at the time. Sold out. There was some brief hope when a rumour spread extra tickets were on sale at the ground and I dashed down there. No tickets and the bloke in the office came out, locked up, wouldn't speak to us and got in his car and drove off. I got a ticket outside the ground but I was fuming I had been put into that situation in the first place.

Strange that.......I remember lining up around the ground before the ticket office opened for 3 hours only to be told we had to call Piccadilly box office for them! Open sale though, mobile phone brick wasn't a help but my dad pulled through!

Strange that.......I remember lining up around the ground before the ticket office opened for 3 hours only to be told we had to call Piccadilly box office for them! Open sale though, mobile phone brick wasn't a help but my dad pulled through!

I have no idea, as I said I only got home when all the tickets had sold out, I wasn't there when the sale started.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.