It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant that he plays that number of games across the season rather on the trot. As you said, Semedo's ability to cover on the left would make him an ideal signing.

Aha. I see, across the season I agree it shouldn't be a problem. Semedo would be great though.

You want to elaborate on that? It's pretty fucking simple really, a bit like the posters making comments like yours.
Neymar is a great player, no doubts. He's not what I think we need though. I keep hearing that Pep needs his forwards to be grafters and be team players, well that's not something I automatically associate with him. I think for the kind of money you'd be looking to spend we could improve the team in plenty of other, more pressing areas.

Would you have Sanchez then mate he's a grafter?

I just find it mad that some posters wouldn't have world class players like Neymar and Sanchez. Infact mate I've seen posters on here say they wouldn't have Messi. Just find it mad that's all.

Would you have Sanchez then mate he's a grafter?

I just find it mad that some posters wouldn't have world class players like Neymar and Sanchez. Infact mate I've seen posters on here say they wouldn't have Messi. Just find it mad that's all.
The problem I've got with it is selling Aguero to make it happen. I'd be comfortable letting him go for Messi but neither Sanchez or Neymar would do it for me. That's not to say I don't rate either of them, they are both very good players and if it happened it's not the end of world. I just wouldn't agree it was the correct move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.