It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the reason people want Roberts back is because he is English and a city player. Don't you want to see young players get a chance? Is it really worth paying neymar 500 grand? Personally i would rather see city make a great team rather than buy one

Roberts is about one tenth of the player that Neymar is though, absolutely laughable!

Just because Roberts is doing OK in a very poor Scottish league where Celtic dominate doesn't mean he should be anywhere near the City team!

He needs a loan to top championship or Premier league club

I have a feeling I will be slated for what i'm about to suggest but...

I think Idrissa Gueye of would be a good buy. If the club sell Fernando,Delph and let Toure leave on a free which I think they should do because. The club will have room for a few new ones, and I strongly believe they need fresh legs in that area, it's one of the weakest positions in City. If not for the first team Idrissa Gueye would make a fantastic backup option far better then what's currently available.

I don't think we should get Neymar either. We should get Mahrez instead, he's Premier League proven. Or Pedro, and he's a former Pep player too, but I don't know if we can get them from Leicester City and Chelsea.

How about Yannick Bolasie or Ayew, they are Premier League proven?

Nah, I'm not gonna bite. Very fine satire, young man.

Roberts is about one tenth of the player that Neymar is though, absolutely laughable!

Just because Roberts is doing OK in a very poor Scottish league where Celtic dominate doesn't mean he should be anywhere near the City team!

He needs a loan to top championship or Premier league club
Neymar and Roberts have got fuck all to do with each other though. I'm not sure what is so hard to grasp about this.

I really hope them highlighted are not serious targets. Especially Vitolo who in my opinion is very average, similar the the Nolito transfer.

Nothing wrong with Carvalho, I wouldn't mind him in our squad. Lot of people give him flack on here but we need a defensive midfielder who can pick a pass while still being a physical presence. His "laziness" has been picked apart but he'd be an upgrade on Fernando for instance, and wouldn't mind having him as a bench option at least.

I can see the comparison but Vitolo is way more versatile and been deployed over most of the attack and midfield positions this season. Could offer us a lot more than Nolito IMO. Not sure it'll happen anyway.

I've heard it could stretch as far as 9 incoming depending on who ends up leaving. Definitely going to be the busiest summer since the takeover.

I agree mate...just hoping they are "starting 11/squad" signings and not mostly "loan" (future) type signings that we dont see in a blue shirt for 3 or 4 years.....squad needs immediate upgrading at a number of areas....I trying to not get too excited about "world record" deals but a list of Walker, Ederson, Fabinho, Sanchez would go along way to getting us back to the top of the league! ; )

Nothing wrong with Carvalho, I wouldn't mind him in our squad. Lot of people give him flack on here but we need a defensive midfielder who can pick a pass while still being a physical presence. His "laziness" has been picked apart but he'd be an upgrade on Fernando for instance, and wouldn't mind having him as a bench option at least.

I can see the comparison but Vitolo is way more versatile and been deployed over most of the attack and midfield positions this season. Could offer us a lot more than Nolito IMO. Not sure it'll happen anyway.
I would prefer Idrissa Gueye over Cavalho. No more lazy midfielders should be purchased, it's all City seem to get. Lazy centre midfielders with no mobility.

Innit. Still, Pat Roberts scored an amazing goal yesterday, who needs Messi or Neymar when we've got the English Messi. Haha.

This thread full of fucking idiots billy. The fact that some city fans moaning about city wanting to sign Neymar is absolutely ridiculous. Him and Jesus up front could mean us having the best strike force in the world in a few years, and at a good age.

according to florentino pérez, neymar is off to the rags, because he is in the shadow of messi.
http://www.diariogol.com/es/notices...a-al-barca-con-un-bombazo-de-neymar-75066.php

this is the funniest bit...

"Sin embargo, siempre tiene a su pepito grillo particular, encarnado en su padre, que le aconseja sobre su futuro. Y le suele decir que lejos del Barça podría estar mejor.

En Barcelona siempre estará a la sombra de Messi. En cambio, probar suerte en la Premier League sería una aventura bestial.

El Manchester United está muy interesado en el crack brasileño. José Mourinho quiere construir un equipo de súper cracks, con Pogba, Ibrahimovic y, quizás, James Rodríguez.

El de Setúbal tiene claro que la era del viejo United ha pasado y que es hora de jubilar a los Rooney y compañía para empezar un nuevo ciclo glorioso con la conquista de la Europa League."

Why is it always those cünts he's linked with and touted to rather than us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.