Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Got my Gillingham tickets at 11.30 pm after queueing for 12 hours! The bonus was that we were allowed to buy 2 tickets and in true ticket office tradition they hadn't advertised this prior to queueing!

Got my Gillingham tickets at 11.30 pm after queueing for 12 hours! The bonus was that we were allowed to buy 2 tickets and in true ticket office tradition they hadn't advertised this prior to queueing!
Got mine at 11-45pm, I think the ticket office were processing credit card payments by carrier pigeon!

There will more than likely be some cracking seats available on Value Gold, its a case of fill in the spaces and if you get a great location you may be tempted to stay there paying full price the following season - when I changed to value gold I ended up with a much better seat than I had previously - luck of the draw though as it could be anywhere

You don't think all value golds will be stuck in SS L3?

So some Blues who were urging fellow fans not to renew have renewed. Others complaining about ticket allocations are in charge of Supporter Club ticketing, so will be st the front of the queue for prestige away games.

Each to their own and everyone's circumstances are different (the cost is an issue for a number of Blues I know and I oppose the price increase). However, if there are Blues on here regretting cancelling their season cards and haven't got a good reason for stopping going, I suggest getting on the phone to the Club asap. Explain how you were swayed by propaganda and the ticket office will find you a seat.

Next season is likely to be a belter. Come on City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.