It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope we can wrap up Fabinho + Ederson/Semedo in the early weeks of the transfer window. If we can't get Ederson bring in Rulli who will do everything Pep wants.

I wonder what Pep plans to do with Fabinho whether to use him as a RB or have him learn and become our next Toure?
Fabinho will never be the next toure
Good player yeh but next toure seriously?

I know neymars a great player, but I just don't get that exciting feeling when your linked to other good players. Messi, yep. Mbappe, yep. Isco, yep. Strange because I know he's one of the best in the world.

I feel that way about Isco. The Spanish Ross Barkley.

Neymar on the other hand, I'd fucking cream myself. Less so with Mbappe as hes less of a megastar (currently). Obviously, Messi would be amazing but i don't see him leaving Barca.

I really hope we can wrap up Fabinho + Ederson/Semedo in the early weeks of the transfer window. If we can't get Ederson bring in Rulli who will do everything Pep wants.

I wonder what Pep plans to do with Fabinho whether to use him as a RB or have him learn and become our next Toure?

Pep loves to interchange players who have that capability and skill to do so. He would play Fabinho in both positions as a minimum if he signs him

Neymar isn't leaving Blaugrana to play Thursday night football in the Ukraine with Phil Jones.

Obviously he would be an insane signing for City, but it's a little difficult to think about even with the financial difficulties in Camp Nou. Perhaps less so with Mbappe, and particularly if he has some sort of connection with Mendes.

Regardless, a beyond world record fee for either is necessary and Kun leaving would be essential. As has been discussed before, Kun will only leave if he wants to, the club are unlikely to sell him against his will. If he did leave though, I'd personally take Mbappe (though it would be impossible to be disappointed with Neymar)

That said, I'm probably more excited that Fabinho is looking more likely now. That CM and coverage for RB is absolutely essential and he's the perfect fit.

Ederson
Sandro
CB?
Walker
Fabinho
Sanchez
Mbappe?

That is an outstanding list of players!!! As you say add a CB and we really would have a smack at champions league

I feel that way about Isco. The Spanish Ross Barkley.

Neymar on the other hand, I'd fucking cream myself. Less so with Mbappe as hes less of a megastar (currently). Obviously, Messi would be amazing but i don't see him leaving Barca.

Isco the Spanish Ross Barkley....fucking hell I know it's a sport of opinions but how some people reach conclusions like that about a guy who's been Reals best player in 2017 just baffles me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.