Millwall Fans (raising money for vandalised Ambo - p15)

why the fuck do you invade the pitch at wembley knowing your going to get very bad media and millwall need that like a hole's in a bucket on a sinking ship i don't get it and the FA will come down hard on them

why the fuck do you invade the pitch at wembley knowing your going to get very bad media and millwall need that like a hole's in a bucket on a sinking ship i don't get it and the FA will come down hard on them
You seriously think those neanderthals think about negative PR and the FA coming down hard on their club? If they truly cared about their club, they wouldn't have acted like fuckwits this past x years. As they proudly proclaim; "no one likes us, we don't care".

I thought that white kind of netting thing they had at Wembley was supposed to make it almost impossible to invade the pitch? Millwall are just scum and will create problems wherever they go, I bet the championship can't wait!

dc0d1bb8bc6d1175d7a994bcde45b03e.jpg

You seriously think those neanderthals think about negative PR and the FA coming down hard on their club? If they truly cared about their club, they wouldn't have acted like fuckwits this past x years. As they proudly proclaim; "no one likes us, we don't care".

the FA should over turn the result and let bradford city go up for punishment to millwall and just a slap on the hand does not work with them lot and it will stop anybody else doing it. come down hard please and show that the FA have had enough and show the whole of football you mean business and will not take anymore crap in stadiums in this day and age when we all know about what can happen if the wrong people can just walk onto a pitch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.