Watford v City pre-match thread (team news pg 23)

Watford (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to Bradford City, they let us join their private party at the Hilton last night, rough as fuck.

Much more positive after the last two games. As long as we play with the intensity and desire that we did in those games we should win comfortably. Same team as Tuesday Pep pls. To all blues going down to Watford have a great day. Wish I was was going to.

Wish I could go today. I really hope we put on a performance that gives our travelling fans something good to go home with.
Watford scared the sh*t out of the rentboys, as long as we are methodical and ruthless in front of goal, we should come away with 3 points and cemented 3rd place. Imagine if we'd have had Vinny all season??
Can't afford to waste the chances today!!
I'm going to go for a 2-1 city win!

Just had a few quid on Kun&GJ too score a hattrick today @16/1
Surely a mistake by the layers @baldfred both are as low as 5s at ladcrooks

Well done getting those prices ,just looked again now only 7s&8/1 definitely a mistake by them
One of them just needs to bag the goals now
Perhaps less a mistake and more an example of real-time balancing based on active wagers. It's all about enticing punts, actuarial nuance, and managing risk. And generally ****ing the betting crowds whenever possible, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.