United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently this happened

Mourinho walked in to press conference. Said ‘any question?…no?…good’ and got up & left!

I was told by someone earlier this week that a load of Journo's are up in arms, because Utd have told them from now on they are limiting interviews/press conferences to only 5 mins. The reason they are supposedly doing this is so can push more 'content' towards MuTV.

Not seen this confirmed or mentioned anywhere else, so don't know how true it is

Cue the wankfest in the media over the rag youngsters beating palace will they make comparisons to the class of 92 thank fuck the season is over could you imagine if this had happened during the middle of the season..

I was told by someone earlier this week that a load of Journo's are up in arms, because Utd have told them from now on they are limiting interviews/press conferences to only 5 mins. The reason they are supposedly doing this is so can push more 'content' towards MuTV.

Not seen this confirmed or mentioned anywhere else, so don't know how true it is
The independent ran a story today that they want permission to charge broadcasters of live games for interviews. I see this as their first steps to trying to break the collective TV rights deal.

Apparently United are flying straight back after the final on Wednesday. That seems a bit odd - it could finish at 11pm, then with warm down, press commitments, potentially celebrating winning, travelling to the airport, etc, they'll be getting back to Manchester at about 3am

Why not jus stay over? Apparently it's tradition to stay over after a final regardless of the result. Well, that's what they said on the Sunday Supplement

I heard this as well, all to do with cash and charging their Asian market subscription fees to the content they are restricting through the normal free media.

Apparently United are flying straight back after the final on Wednesday. That seems a bit odd - it could finish at 11pm, then with warm down, press commitments, potentially celebrating winning, travelling to the airport, etc, they'll be getting back to Manchester at about 3am

Why not jus stay over? Apparently it's tradition to stay over after a final regardless of the result. Well, that's what they said on the Sunday Supplement
Perhaps they need the money to buy, Bale, Ronaldo, Neymar, Griezeman, Schneidner et al, and are merely economising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.